No information.
Customers are advised to check product packaging for chemicals information before usage

Contains Contains: Sodium Hydroxide.

Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. May intensify fire: oxidizer. May be corrosive to metals. Store locked up. Keep out of reach of children. Keep only in original container. Keep away from combustible materials. No smoking. Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, eye protection, face rotecton. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. In case of fire: Use water to extinguish. In case of big fire, flood the area with large quantities of water. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.If on skin(or hair): Remove take off immediately alla contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. If swallowed: Rinse mouth. Do Not induce vomiting. Immediately call a Poison Center 1401 or doctor/physician. Protect the moisture. Do not breathe dust and vapours. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with all loca, peripheral, national and international regulations.