Per 100 ml contains 57.81 g of ethanol, 0.09 g of saccharin, alkyl-dimethyl-o-benz-ammonium.
Causes severe eye irritation. Away from children. IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT: Rinse thoroughly with water for several minutes. If there are contact lenses, remove them if easy. Keep rinsing. If eye irritation does not go away: Consult / See a doctor. If you seek medical advice, have the product container or label with you. Do not swallow it. If swallowed, consult your doctor immediately. Close the package carefully. Tel. Poison Center: 1401