No information.
Customers are advised to check product packaging for chemicals information before usage

Protection Conditions: May be fatal if swallowed and inhaled. Very toxic to aquatic organisms, with long lasting effects. Prolonged exposure may cause dry skin or cracking. Away from children. Avoid breathing vapours. Wash your hands thoroughly after handling. Use only in an open or well-ventilated area. Avoid release into the environment. In case of ingestion: Call a Poison Centre or a doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. Collect the spilled amount. Away from food, drink and animal feed. Do not touch the appliance with metal objects or wet hands. Remove or cover aquariums and animal cages before application. Do not cover the electrical appliance with any material during operation.