No information.
Customers are advised to check product packaging for chemicals information before usage

Protection Conditions: Very toxic to aquatic organisms, with long lasting effects. Away from children. Do not breathe spray. Use only in an open or well-ventilated area. Avoid release into the environment. Collect the spilled amount. May cause an allergic reaction. Away from food, drink and animal feed. Avoid prolonged inhalation of the droplets or their contact with the skin and especially with the eyes, nose and mouth. Do not eat, smoke or put your hands in your eyes, nose or mouth. Do not touch the sprayed surfaces with bare hands, especially children. Young children, pregnant or breastfeeding women, people with liver disorders and the general sick, pets, songbirds and fish bowls should be removed from the sprayed areas. Do not spray on food and cooking utensils or food prepared surfaces. Do not spray on cables or electrical connections. After each application, wash your hands and face thoroughly with soap and water, as well as contaminated areas of your body. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Call a doctor and in any case the appearance of symptoms (dizziness, shortness of breath, etc.) even in a mild form.