No information.
Customers are advised to check product packaging for chemicals information before usage

Protection Conditions: Keep away from children. Extremely flammable aerosol. Container under pressure. When heated it may crack. To be protected from the sun's rays. Do not expose to temperatures above 50°C. Away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, naked flame and other sources of ignition. Do not smoke. Do not spray near a flame or other source of ignition. Do not pierce or burn even after use. Store in a well-ventilated area. Do not breathe spray. Avoid breathing gases. Keep pregnant, sick, pets and birds away from the area when spraying. Do not come in contact with eyes, nose, mouth and skin. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Do not touch the sprayed surfaces. In case of ingestion: Call a Poison Centre / doctor immediately. Very toxic to aquatic organisms, with long lasting effects. Avoid release into the environment.