No information.
Customers are advised to check product packaging for chemicals information before usage

Caution! May be corrosive to metals. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye damage. Keep out of reach of children. Wear eye protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF ON SKIN: Rinse with plenty of water and soap. Call a Poison Center/ doctor if you feel unwell or if irritation does not subside. Cyprus Poison Center: 1401