No information.
Customers are advised to check product packaging for chemicals information before usage

PRECAUTIONS: Flammable aerosol. Pressurized container may burst if heated. Harmful to aquatic life with no long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. -No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not breathe spray. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Avoid release to the environment. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. In case of fire: Use water for extinction. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C-122°F. Store in a well ventilated place. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with all local, peripheral, national and international regulations. Contains as preservative the biocidal substances 5-chloro-2-methyl-2H-Isothiazol-3-one, 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one. May produce an allergic reaction. POISON CENTRE TEL.: CYPRUS: 1401