No information.
Customers are advised to check product packaging for chemicals information before usage

Causes serious eye damage. Keep out of reach of children. Wear protective gloves/eye protection. Do not get in eyes or on skin. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a Poison Center or doctor. If on Skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If swallowed: Immediately call a Poison Center or doctor. Do not breathe dust. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with all local, peripheral, national and international regulations. Do not mix with hydrochlorite bleach or other cleaning products.