No information.
Customers are advised to check product packaging for chemicals information before usage

Ingredients Contains among others: <5% Chlorine-based bleaching agents, Parfum. Disinfectant Agent: Sodium Hypochlorite 2.6% per 100g.

Contains: Sodium hydroxide, Sodium hypochlorite, Alkyl dimethyl N-oxides.

Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Very toxic to aquatic organisms. Toxic to aquatic organisms, with long-term effects. It can corrode metals. Caution! Do not use in combination with other products. Dangerous gases (chlorine) may be released. Keep out of reach of children. Keep only in the original package. Wear protective gloves / eye protection / face protection. Avoid release into the environment. IF SWALLOWED: Call a Poison Control Center or a physician immediately. Rinse your mouth. Do not induce vomiting. IF IN EYES: Rinse thoroughly with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Collect the spilled amount. Disposal of the container in accordance with local legislation. It is preferable to use the product before passing 1 year since its production. Tel. Poison Center (CY) 1401.