No information.
Customers are advised to check product packaging for chemicals information before usage

Protection Conditions: It can corrode metals. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Very toxic to aquatic organisms, with long lasting effects. Away from children. Do not breathe fumes. Wear protective gloves / eye protection. In case of ingestion: Rinse mouth. Do not induce vomiting. In case of contact with skin (or hair): Remove all contaminated clothing immediately. Rinse the skin with water / in the shower. In case of inhalation: Take the victim to fresh air and let him rest in a position that facilitates breathing. Call a Poison Center / doctor immediately. In case of contact with eyes: Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water for several minutes. If contact lenses are present, remove them if easy. Keep rinsing. Do not use in combination with other products. Hazardous gases (chlorine) may be released.